We have deeply missed being with you. While we long for the day when we can ALL be together for corporate worship in the building, we realize there are many of you who will be unable to do so at this time for many different reasons. For this reason, when we start in-person worship, we will also be providing a new Live online worship format for those of you who are unable to come.
In-Person Worship Service
We will be resuming in-person services in our building on Sunday mornings at 10:45 am. We will have approximately 100 SEATS AVAILABLE in the Gathering Place. We will have overflow seating available in Auditoriums A and B. Family members and those people living inside the same household can sit together based upon the recommendations set forth from our civil authorities. Because we have limited seating and spacing available, please help us by registering your family each week.
· If you are displaying any sick symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat, etc.) we request that you to continue to take advantage of our online church service. We would very much appreciate it if every attendee would self-check their temperature before coming to church.
· Although everyone will be excited to see their friends (and we are a church who likes to hug), please refrain from congregating in groups, shaking hands, hugging, or any other activity that would not comply with our 6 foot social distancing guidelines.
· Parents, please keep your children with you at all times and ensure that each member of your family is observing social distancing guidelines.
· If you are high risk due to health or age, we want you to be safe so please consider continuing to take advantage of our live online church service.
· Kid’s Vineyard and Vine Kids will remain online. This means there will be no nursery or children’s ministry in person on Sunday mornings at this time. We will be regularly evaluating when we can reopen these ministries. Please take advantage of the online resources and let us know if you need any help accessing or using them.
· The Gathering Place and overflow rooms (Aud. A and Aud. B) will be open. We will simulcast the service in Aud. A and Aud. B with a Pastor in those rooms to serve Communion.
· In an effort to assist our custodians, the Welcome Area, the Gathering Place, and the restrooms will be the only rooms open. An attendant will be available to assist with restroom lines to help observe social distancing guidelines. Please grab your coffee at home or Starbucks. At this time, we are not able to provide a coffee bar or snacks. Hand sanitizers will be available in many locations.
Thank you for following these important guidelines.
The Vine Community Church is a very special community of warm, caring people who love one another. These are extraordinary times, and the emotional, physical, relational, and financial toll is significant. More than ever, we need to be a church family who relies on God to receive His strength to live out our 3 Loves Mission. We need His insight and help to know how to respond to the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 situation.
As we do, please realize that there are differing convictions about how to respond. As a church, we want to continue to operate neither in fear nor carelessness. We are asking the Lord to help us follow His leading as we take precautions to lovingly protect our most vulnerable brothers and sisters through these days.
As different members of our church come to differing convictions about how best to live in this “new normal,” we would encourage ALL of us to be generous, gracious, and unified with one another. While we may disagree concerning our views on COVID-19, all believers in Jesus are UNIFIED IN HIM!
As Jesus prays for us in John 17:20-21, “I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.”
May this prayer of Jesus ring in our ears and reign over us in our interactions with one another throughout this season! If you have any questions, again please do not hesitate to reach out to our staff or elders.